Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I dye my thin hair a lighter colour so that it blends better with my pale scalp?

I have naturally dark brown hair. The past few years, my hair has thinned out so much that I'm starting to look sickly. My scalp is SO pale, and with it shinning out from under my dark hair, it makes my hair look even thinner! Should I dye my hair a lighter colour to help it blend in with my scalp? Will that make my hair appear a little thicker, or just damage it from having to strip it to go lighter? Any other suggestions for what I can do? Help!



Should I dye my thin hair a lighter colour so that it blends better with my pale scalp?

hmm.... this is tough. you can get hair extensions, if you like your hair color, or you can dye it lighter, but sometimes a lighter hair color can make poeple look bald from far away, especially if it's short. i really wish i could help more, but i'm stuck!!! :) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter