Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can i tell the difference between balding or if my hair is just very thin?

I've always had thin hair, my whole life. It grows pretty long, but the other day someone noticed the crown of my head was showing a bald spot. I don't know if it's just because my hair is so thin or if i'm actually losing it. If I'm losing my hair i don't know what i'll do, i look horrible with short hair.



The thought of going bald makes me want to put a bullet in my head.



How can i tell the difference between balding or if my hair is just very thin?

it's probably just a cowlick, nothing you should worry over



if you were balding you'd probably have little to no hair in that area.



http://i32.tinypic.com/2mrvdab.jpg



How can i tell the difference between balding or if my hair is just very thin?

i lot of guys have a 'crown'. Which means your NOT bald. But it would help if u said ur age and had a picture??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter