Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

Well, I Have VERY Thin Straight Brown Hair. I use pantene pro v ice shine and it feels thick strong and ALOT better!!!!!



I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

DONT FLAT IRON IT [[OR CURL...NO HEAT]] exept from the blowdryer. i think when u wash you hair you should just put some of the hard rollers in your hair, sit under the dryer...and then blow ur roots. but make sure u put some type of moisturizer on it cause your hair will dry out if u dont



I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

The Hair/Skin/Nails vitamins at GNC work really well and they make your hair grow really fast. Stay away from Panteen. That stuff is garbage. Goldwell Kerasilk makes great products for fine hair. Panteen is soooo heavy that it will turn you into a grease ball.



I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

Use a body shampoo like body envy it will work well.



I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

get some volumizing shampoo and conditioner [bath and body works sells a ton of that stuff]



I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

Like you i 'used' to have thin blonde hair. But then i went to the hair dressers and got alot of laying, because my hair is just past my shoulders i got layers from my chin down. This does work to make it thicker. My hair isn't thin any more, making me happy =)



Hope you find value in this!



I've got quite thin blond hair. Difficult to manage. Do you know how to strengthen my hair?

use finess..the one that says VOLUME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter