Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have thin hair and a long narrow face. My husband like longer hair. What is the best nice looking

try cutting it shoulder length if its curly or a little more than shoulder length if its straight. if u have a narrow face, long hair will make it look narrower



I have thin hair and a long narrow face. My husband like longer hair. What is the best nice looking cut?

You need to get it layered,it will give your hair a fuller look and you will get a better body of Hair,It will be so easer to take care of!And when you don,t want to style,you,ll always have a little one anyways because its layered!It will make hair look healther if your hair is Thin,I know because I have same Problem!{And always use conditioner!}Good Luck,Hollywood



I have thin hair and a long narrow face. My husband like longer hair. What is the best nice looking cut?

see some hair style pics --



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter