Sunday, June 20, 2010

Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

I'm thinking about getting one, but will I lose more body than I gain in the process?



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

A perm will definately make hair look thicker. There are very good perms out now that use enzymes and are gentle on the hair. Make sure someone professional does it for you.



There is also a service out now that helps people grow their hair thicker. It's called laser hair therapy. Providing a link below. Look on the page for "media".



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

just damage your hair don't worry about how thick your hair is



even if people make fun of you



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

getting a perm is pretty risky especially if you've never had one. just be careful!



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

My hair is very fine and thin. I have found perms are not worth it for me. I can only have one, and then my hair has to grow out, or else I get too much damage. My stylist also says that fine thin hair rarely takes a perm well. Often the perm will just "fall out". All in all, not worth all the money and damage. When you don't have a lot of hair, there is no way to hide the problems that may ensue from the perm.



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

Yes, it will totally give you some body!! If your hair is healthy, go for it. You can do anything to thin hair as long as you take good care of it and use salon hair products. Seriously it makes a huge difference in your hair. Also, don't get a tight perm. Those are way outdated and in my opinion look horrid. You should buy a large 3 barrel crimper at walmart for like $20 and see if you like the look. If you do then go for it!!



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

Yes,they just ruin your hair! Spend your money on a really good cut. Take some pics %26amp; get a consotation. They are free. Then if you like the stylist(you are a good match) Make an appointment. Get the cut %26amp; style %26amp;have them show you how to style your hair%26amp; to suggest what products to use. Money much better spent.



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

any chemical process such as a perm will damage hair, regardless of what others might say that some are "gentle". Yes, it will make your hair look thicker, but you're going to have to shampoo less, condition more, and deep condition once every week or two.



Will a perm make thin hair look thicker? Or just leave damage?

I really don't recommend a perm. I got one, only 2nd one in my whole life and I regretted it. It was hard to keep it from being frizzy at times, so I had to spend a lot of money on hair products. Also, most of the time to look decent I had to let it air dry which makes a person look like a drowned poodle until it dries...not very flattering. Also, very rarely have I seen a "good" perm on anyone. I had long hair and it cost $100...I will not make that mistake ever again. It's just not worth it because it doesn't really look that good. I would recommend looking for hairstyles online for thin hair and/or asking your hair stylist for suggestions. Plus, use volumizing hairstyle products, they will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter