Sunday, June 20, 2010

My thin hair. (very hard to style)?

I have thin hair and it is very hard to work with, especially with side bangs. I have to tease my hair like crazy. I guess the teasing makes the back look ok. But my side bangs take a long time to style. I use hairspray, and they still do this (the weird little "space"): http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/...



I'm not about to clip them to the side, and gel doesn't work.



thanks for the help :)



My thin hair. (very hard to style)?

try moving your part a little bit toward the middle. the space is just a "cowlick", or "natural part" in your hair. it wont comply, you have to comply with it, or let it "space"



My thin hair. (very hard to style)?

Maybe layered bob (similar to famous Meg Ryan's haircut) might add extra volume and ease styling. Otherwise your hair looks healthy and shiny, so I guess you have no problems with hair thinning, it might be that it is just fine and soft hair that needs just a little bit extra volume



My thin hair. (very hard to style)?

I guess you could try cutting and then adjusting your side bangs so that they come out in front instead (so that you would have like bangs to your eyebrows); but I really didn't see anything wrong with your current hairstyle.



My thin hair. (very hard to style)?

you should use a volume shampoo. May i suggest hairapy shampoo line? It has different shampoos for different types of hair. Just try to find the shampoo that fits ur hair descrip. It may add volume to your hair. Oh and have you tried to straighten your bangs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter