Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm a teenage girl and i have thin hair. Is there any natural substances that i can take that w

my hair thicker? I hate having thin hair! Please help!



I'm a teenage girl and i have thin hair. Is there any natural substances that i can take that will make...

-getting a layer cut will make your hair look fuller



-use a mild shampoo not a volumisng one it will make people with thin hair have extremely greasy hair...(trust me on this i have thin hair also the same thing happens to me)



-blow your hair dry when you get out of the shower instead of air drying and use a brush with holes in the back like this one



http://www.globalshopdirect.tv/images/2-...



-wash your hair twice and it will look less flat



-putting it up for a few minutes and taking it out will make it look really puffy and voluminous (i don't know why it does this to me also)



-hope i helped



-oh yes try this site it might help you also



http://www.ehow.com/how_2836_make-hair-l...



I'm a teenage girl and i have thin hair. Is there any natural substances that i can take that will make...

Not that I Know of. But i have REALLY thick hair, and it's ahrd to handle. try blow drying it a different was so it looks thicker.



I'm a teenage girl and i have thin hair. Is there any natural substances that i can take that will make...

use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner that wont weigh your hair down. also, when styling your hair use a volumizing spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter