Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Haircut suggestions for a female with hair loss on top, thin hair...?

Hi Everyone! I am a 29 yr. old female (brown skinned and have dark hair- Pakistani/Indian) with thinning hair on top. If I part my hair in the middle, it is VERY visible. I normally tease my hair on top, bunch it together %26amp; clip it. That way you can't see my scalp. Sick of my long hair (years with this style), it's to my bra strap. It is layered. My face is round %26amp; I have a widow's peak. I am trying to not blow try my hair %26amp; just let it stay wavy. My hair is very dry at the ends. Most of the time I am just accepting of it all and get on with it but some days- well, it's not easy for a woman to suffer hair loss (I can't imagine it's easy for a man either). I want a shorter hair cut- something that would suit my round face %26amp; that would be able to minimize hair loss. And of course, not show my scalp. Any ideas? Help?! If you need to see a pic: you can go to



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4gstdt3



Would appreciate any help (and hair style pics for ideas)! Sniff...



Haircut suggestions for a female with hair loss on top, thin hair...?

I do not have any perfect answer but as a licensed beautician I would suggest a short cut for the top and always part to the side or better yet no part. If you can find a style with no part it may help to give the appearence of more hair. Shorter is always better for thin hair. Whatever you do stay away from heavy conditioners and styling products.



You can find natural herbs that may help with the thinning and growth. Usually in capsule form or do what I do and grow your own. Check your local health food store. I use a shampoo with all natural ingredients and it seems to help me maintain healthier looking hair. It cost more but I like the natural products.



Hope this helps you out...



Lots of luck



Furelisee



Haircut suggestions for a female with hair loss on top, thin hair...?

You're welcome...Glad I could help out. Report It



Haircut suggestions for a female with hair loss on top, thin hair...?

cut it shorter about an inch below your shoulder, get angles, and possibly layers, and put in a clip above your scalp, or if your more of a tomboy, wear a hat, if you don't want a baseball hat, just wear something cute



Haircut suggestions for a female with hair loss on top, thin hair...?

That sounds really tough:( Maybe you could get a fringe cut in to hide your hairline at your forehead, and a half-ponytail would help to cover your scalp. For something shorter you could maybe have a bob with a side parting - with your hair parted where there's more hair, rather than bang on top.



If it gets worse you can always resort to extensions, they can do wonderful things with hairpieces these days. Don't despair, there's always a way!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter