Sunday, November 29, 2009

What can you do for very fine, thin hair?

I have long hair, about 6 inches past my shoulders. I like my hair long but I have very very fine hair. I have asked several people that do hair if there is anything that I can do to make my hair look fuller. They all tell me no, other than getting a perm. Because my hair is so fine, a perm doesnt last too long and I dont want to damage it more by getting another perm. They told me that cutting it shorter or getting layers will not help. Anyone with my problem or do you know of anything I can do? i am so sick of having strangly thin hair.



What can you do for very fine, thin hair?

I have hair about your length that is very fine. I use moose or a root booster such as Catwalk Root Boost you can get from a salon. It makes it look much thicker than it really is. Also, properly blow drying your hair with a round brush can make a difference too. Good luck!



What can you do for very fine, thin hair?

start using nioxin.....Nioxin was made for people on chemotherphy and they don't lose there hair if they start using it. and it does work so try that if you don't want to cut it off but if you shorten some that might help too...good luck



What can you do for very fine, thin hair?

I hear you. I閳ユ獫e given up and just toss my hair in a ponytail and go with it.



Start by using a volumeizing shampoo and skipping the conditioner on a daily basis. Condition only once or twice a week. Use Velcro rollers when drying your hair to smooth and add volume, you can also blow dry your hair upside down. Hot rollers can also work when you have time. Lastly if you have the money, you can always have extensions put in your hair to add the volume you are looking for.



What can you do for very fine, thin hair?

I have medium length, very fine hair....It used to be long, so I can relate to your problem. I have layers cut into my hair and it makes it look much fuller. Also you can use a root lifter, moose, and hairspray. Product works miracles! You can curl or wave your hair or even flat iron it and tease your hair at the roots (teasing adds volume, giving the illusion of fuller hair)



What can you do for very fine, thin hair?

dont longer or shorter it keep midoum and without perm or layers life it free

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter