Thursday, November 26, 2009

If I have really fine, thin hair, would it be a good idea to get side-swept bangs?

Right now my hair is about 6 inches beyond my shoulder, straight, thin and all one lenghth as of now. I was wondering whether or not side bangs (and layers) are a good idea for my type of hair.



If I have really fine, thin hair, would it be a good idea to get side-swept bangs?

I have the same type of hair; thin. Layers and bangs are a very good idea, they will give you volume and movement. Your hair will look like it has a shape. Go for it!



If I have really fine, thin hair, would it be a good idea to get side-swept bangs?

ok definatly get side bangs bcuz they r cute and easy to deal w/ if u have straight thin hair and also get kind of long layers because they will give u more volume DONT GET SHORT LAYERS they r very hard to grow out and get very culy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter