Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

I want to beable to do it kinda quick (NO irons). Or over night.



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

There is a product by V05 and its called Curlz... you can wet your head down and rub that in.. You can also use gel. Just dampen your hair and scrunch it.. It takes like maybe 2 minutes?



%26lt;3 hope it helps



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

hello



see i have curly hair n want it straight. the way i do it is when im dont taking a shower of course get dresses or whatever and bend you're head over so you're hair is hanging and then take you're finger and scrunch up you're hair add lotz of hairspray. let me know how it works



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

Have u heard of permanents?



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

a perm, rollers



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

I got a perm. My hair is doing great and I get compliments all the time. It takes a couple of hours, and it stays a few months.



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

ok this is for overnight... separate your hair into several parts (3-6) and twist each section of hair in one direction until its scrunched up against your head and then clip it in place. just untwist each section in the morning and enjoy your curls! it doen't hurt overnight, looks great and lasted me all day with practically no hairspray. i have long straight hair that never curls but this worked for me. good luck!



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

I would suggest a perm--it will make your hair curlier (you can choose the type of curls you want), and also give it more body.



If you're just looking for something temporary, however, I suggest wearing rag curlers overnight.



I have straight thin hair. How can I make it curly?

try V05 they have good products they give u nice styles.try hair curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter