Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm 14 and have thin hair. Is this normal?

I'm a guy, and my hair is pretty thin. My dad is bald, but i heard that you get your hair genes from your mother's father. Is that true? I want to know if anyone else is having this problem, any ways to help the problem if it seems bad, and i also heard that certain foods can help make hair grow. Anyone know any? I also use gel, and i dont know if that has anything to do with it.



I'm 14 and have thin hair. Is this normal?

havin thin hair is perfectly normal because unless you have rapid hair loss then you are a normal boy



I'm 14 and have thin hair. Is this normal?

It's normal to have thin hair if your parents have thin hair. If you want you hair to get thicker you could use a hair thickening shampoo, and eat foods with a lot of protein (meats, eggs, and dairy products.)



I'm 14 and have thin hair. Is this normal?

um, i don't think any of that is true =], sorry. but i'm not an expert.



and i think this isnt ABnormal, so your fine.



I'm 14 and have thin hair. Is this normal?

Thin hair is normal. I hope your not using to much gel though it will make your hair look thiner and oily. Your hair genes don't always come from a specific person it just depends on who you are. Don't worry about it for a while. When you get older you will have plenty of time to worry about it and there will be plenty of solutions for you. =]



I'm 14 and have thin hair. Is this normal?

And shaving your head on a regular basis will eventually turn out a nice thick head of hair for you.. try getting a tattoo and maybe a piercing on your face somewhere would draw your attentions from thinnish hair.. Have your dad shave his head and both of you look for some tats you might like... goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter