Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have thin hair on the top can anyone tell me a cut that would make it look thicker and a good thic

by thickner i mean something that will make it look thicker



I have thin hair on the top can anyone tell me a cut that would make it look thicker and a good thickner?

I have very thin hair on top now. And I had my lady cut my hair



very short on top, so that it barely bends over on top when I



blow it dry. I use a brush to roll the hair to one side and I lift it to the back of my head at the 'crown'. I leave it shagged a bit with wisps at the bottom and sides, in front of the ears. I usually leave those strands a little longer so they brush forward toward the cheek. When it's too long on top to stand up, then it's time for a trim again. I have her shag the bangs to the sideand so they are staggered. Sometimes I actually



lift the hair with the long handle of my comb, and then spray



it to hold. I always have a look with more volume than I actually have. I can't find an avatar to show the look or it would have it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter