Thursday, November 26, 2009

Solutions for fine/thin hair that won't grow?

I have fine/thin hair that takes forever to grow. I need recommendations for PROFESSIONAL OR HIGHLY ADVISED products that will promote thickness and growth. Shampoos/conditioners/supplements...any of them please suggest.



Solutions for fine/thin hair that won't grow?

Sometimes thin hair that does not grow well has alot to do with diet or lack thereof. You may have allergies or may not be eating enough protein ect. I would check that out.



Solutions for fine/thin hair that won't grow?

wild growth hair oil



http://www.wildgrowth.com/ really works and will grow your hair i use it and it's all natural and it's for ALL hair types



im on the site im PB can be bought online and or at sally's beauty stores for like 7.99 that's were i get mine from



eamil me if you have any questions



Solutions for fine/thin hair that won't grow?

I had the same problem, and everytime I got up from the couch I had a lot of hair on it too. Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.and in my brush, but my girlfriend told me to use biolustreflorida.comand after my second treatment, I had NO hair in my brush. I have been using their products for quite a while now and my stylist cant believe that I color my hair every 3 weeks and when she takes the large tooth comb through my hair right after coloring it, I have NO fall-out. Nothing, usually people have a ball of hair after a chemical treatment. It says that it increases the 'tensile ' strength, you should check it out, watch their video. I do NOT go one month without it, you get 2 treatments with the kit, so I do 1 the day before I have my hair appointment and then 2-3 days later I do the other treatment. And I use the shampoo and conditioner as my daily because the shampoo has some of the formula the treatment has so you get the benefits everyday. Check their stuff out, I love it!!www.biolustreflorida.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter