Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n

my hair is very thin i really wanna have some volume. my hair are dry n short. kindly suggest something to overcome my problem. the continious hair loss made my hair really very thin..... plzzzzz help



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

You say you have lost a noticeable amount of hair in a very short time (only one month). Although many people have hair that is normally and naturally thin and dry, it's another thing entirely to lose a substantial amount of hair in only four weeks. I would go to a dermatologist, or even your general practitioner. He or she can determine what the problem is (hormones, chemical deficiency, etc.) and take appropriate action.



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

At the age of 19, if you are loosing ample amount of hair, it is for sure some deficiency you are going in with, I would suggest you to consult a dermatoligst and they will prescribe you some dose of biotins capsules which is very helpful in this case and some zinc capsules as well. Report It



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

It sounds like a serious problem with your hormones, so that the best advice,I can give is to consult your gynaecologist.



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

well first question, do you do any type of chemical drugs? that stuff will fock your hair up bad. do you take vitamins? that's good for you. I do know that Nexxus carries a product for thinning hair, but i don't know the name of it. you might go by a salon that carries it and ask about it. Good Luck. ; )



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

Please follow these simple steps which will go avery long way to help you and solve this problem



Avoid over-washing your hair. If you can stand it, try not to wash your hair with shampoo every single day. For days that you do not wash your hair, apply a fragrant mist designed especially to refresh tresses.



Don閳ユ獩 apply shampoo directly to the top of your head. Apply shampoo from the nape of the neck first, and then work it through the rest of your hair.



Distribute cleansing and styling products evenly through your hair. When you apply conditioner, use a comb to spread the product evenly through your hair.



Lessen trauma to your hair. Try to avoid wrapping your hair in a towel and leaving it twisted up on your head for long. It may be convenient, but it can damage your hair.



Avoid blow-drying your hair everyday. Allow your hair to dry naturally whenever possible, whether you shower at night or let your hair dry over the weekend.



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

ok u need not do anythin much....... prepare a home made oil with all the ingredients which u think are the best like castor oil,badaam oil curry leaves, aloe vera, coconut oil and other such things and boil it up......... apply this for 2 days in a week and wash it with the shampoo which suits u.... as well as protect ur hair by direct sunlight



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to hair loss



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......



Skincare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads



Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair



Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffiness/



Makeup/oily skin/dry skin ....etc.



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

u can use sunsilk



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

If this has just started in the last month, you should go to a doctor and ask for a blood test to check your thyroid levels. Dry, brittle hair, especially if you haven't had it all your life, could be a sign of a thyroid problem, which needs to be diagnosed and treated.



I am,19 years old girl since last 1 month i have a very severe problem of hair loss..my hair r dry n very thin

There is are some very simple little test that you can carry out which will exclude three possible causes:



1) Is to check your thyroid function



2) Check your iron levels



3) Check your hormone levels.



They will give you a good indication, but not a definite answer, which your doctor can organize :



1) Take your underarm temperature in the morning when you wake up - do not get out of bed first, it has to be the very first thing you do: If the range is 97.8 - 98.2 your thyroid is usually OK.



Note that during ovulation the temperature rises 1%, so you will want to do this a couple of times in the month.



2) If you gently pull down your lower eyelid so you can see inside,



it should be quiet red. If it is not, then your iron will probably be low. Iron effects the hemoglobin levels in the blood so low iron means the blood is not so red.



3) Keep a diary on how regular your periods are and also if at a give time of the month you get a pain in either side of your stomach. Irregular periods will mean that your progesterone levels will be low - this will effect your hair .



The pain may mean you have cystic ovaries, which is associated with raise androgens ( male hormones ) and hence hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter